Individual professional development counseling that is solidly based on the latest thinking on career development theory, transition management, and best business practices, which are made relevant through the effective use of “real world” experience, analogies, and case studies to reinforce learning.
Career & Professional Development Coaching
- Long- and short-term assistance, face-to-face on-site and long-distance by telephone and email.
- A plan for career or business growth which is strategic in scope, and tactical and incremental in execution.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and Strong Interest Inventory® administration and interpretation.
- Superior self-marketing tools (resume, bio, correspondence, etc).
- Step-by-step negotiation assistance.
Career Retreats on Cape Cod
Individually customized for people who have neglected their career goals, who have lacked the time to pursue them, or who feel overwhelmed by the challenge of work-search. A career retreat offers a jump-start toward professional self-discovery and fulfillment.
Seminars, Workshops & Speaking
Education programs which integrate conceptual thinking with practical training and engage participants in experiential learning, self-reflection, and meaningful dialog with each other. Frequent presenter to business, professional, community and church groups.