Consultative Sales & Customer Service
Employees in many industries are increasingly being called upon to be more proactive in presenting products and services to customers.
Often these employees have excellent rapport with their customers but are uncomfortable selling to them.
Consultative Sales Training:
- Helps front line staff make a more comfortable transition into a sales-oriented role
- Provides a customer relations model in which education and information are the focal point of communication
- Teaches the critical skills of attentive listening, benefit articulation, and value-added positioning
Participants are given specific tools and practice using them in situations specific to their roles so they can easily move to higher levels of professionalism in serving both their customers and the business interests of their employers.
Repeat customers are not only the lifeblood of a business—they are a vital sign of its overall health and a predictor of its survival in a highly competitive business environment.
I offer a variety of customer service trainings for both front line staff and the managers who supervise them. Customer Loyalty: Keep Them Coming Back
- On the Job Customer Service Supervising for Manager
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Customer Service the Bigger Picture
- Understanding Customers: Re-energizing Your Business Focus
Dealing with the public is always about more than solving a particular problem. To maintain the level of excellence that turns a first time customer into a “regular”, even the best staff and managers need to be re-energized.